- Addon name – ExoShark
- Sections – Good news for Hungarian users! We have ExShark addon, Exodus fork, which allows you to watch movies and TV shows with Hungarian subtitles. Please share this page as much as possible.
- Repository – ExoShark Repository
- Language – Hungarian
- Kodi version – 18+
PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
In some countries it may be illegal to streaming copyrighted video content. It is extremely important that you protect your personal data as well as your privacy, which is essential nowadays in order to avoid hacker attacks and geoblocked content.
With a VPN service you can keep your connection secure wherever you are. With just one click, IPVanish gives you complete protection in both hotspots and unsecured networks.
IPVanish uses Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), that allows you to protect any connection and your personal information, Secure Access that allows you to connect anywhere with full protection from blocking, Online Anonymity that protects your privacy while surfing the internet and avoids ISP tracking, and also Unmetered Connections, which protects all your devices with no connection caps.
For more information about plans and pricing, please click HERE.
The Website owner is not responsible for the use of this addon. The Website owner is not responsible for the content found using this addon. It is for informational purposes only! Use at your own risk!
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps below.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
ExoShark Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url https://hunrepo.github.io/exorepo/ and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source”, type exorepo and press OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select exorepo >> repository.exoshark.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> ExoShark Repository.
- Then click Video add-ons >> ExoShark addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.