Last update: [last-modified]
Through WWE Online you will have opportunity to watch or review the latest WWE events. This addon has some similarities to Watch Wrestling, but what makes it even better is because it contains a category of WWE DVDS and also allows you to watch various types of fights, including SmackDown, TNA, UFC, Lucha Underground, among others. For those who love wrestling, I think this addon is an excellent choice.
The WWE Online addon does not broadcast live events!
If your country is blocking the access to the contents of this addon, a VPN service will be the only solution to your problem.
Before we start the tutorial, please, download the repository.
WWE Online installation:
- Select Add-ons >> Add-on browser.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select repository.kodil-*.*.zip.
- After installation, you will get a message stating that the Repository is enabled.
- Select Install from repository.
- Select ..Kodil Repository.
- Select Video add-ons.
- WWE Online.
- After installation, you will get a message stating that the Addon is enabled.
- Go back to Home screen.
- Select Videos.
- Select Video add-ons, and finally you will find the add-on.
If by chance the installation from unknown sources is disabled, go to System >> System settings >> Add-ons >> click on Unknown sources (to enable) >> and finally select Yes.