- Addon name – Slipstream
- Sections – Watch various types of races, (24H Series; AMA Supercross; Australian S5000; Dakar; IMSA; Nascar; Nascar Truck Series; Nascar Xfinity Series; TCR Australia; Touring Cars Masters; Toyota Racing Series; WRC; Tooned). VoD content.
- Repository – Rocks Repository;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version - 18+;
The Website owner is not responsible for the use of this addon. The Website owner is not responsible for the content found using this addon. It is for informational purposes only! Use at your own risk!
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps below.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
Slipstream Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url http://rockodi.com/ and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source”, type rockodi and press OK.
- Go back to Do the main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select rockodi >> repository.Rockcrusher-*.*.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> Rocks Repository.
- Then click Video add-ons >> Slipstream addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.