- Addon name – Balandro
- Sections – Movies; TV Shows; Documentaries; Anime; Adult (18+). All content are dubbed in Spanish. (*Some content may not work).
- Language – Spanish
- Repository name – Balandro Repo
- Kodi version – 18+;
- Download Repository – Balandro Repo
PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
In some countries it may be illegal to streaming copyrighted video content. It is extremely important that you protect your personal data as well as your privacy, which is essential nowadays in order to avoid hacker attacks and geoblocked content.
With a VPN service you can keep your connection secure wherever you are. With just one click, IPVanish gives you complete protection in both hotspots and unsecured networks.
IPVanish uses Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), that allows you to protect any connection and your personal information, Secure Access that allows you to connect anywhere with full protection from blocking, Online Anonymity that protects your privacy while surfing the internet and avoids ISP tracking, and also Unmetered Connections, which protects all your devices with no connection caps.
For more information about plans and pricing, please click HERE.
RNEO is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi. The Website owner is not responsible for the use of this addon. The Website owner is not responsible for the content found using this addon. It is for informational purposes only! Use at your own risk!
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps below.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
Balandro Repo installation:
- Click on System >> Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select C: >> Download (the folder where the repository is located).
- Then click repository.balandro-*.*.*.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message to appear, “Add-on installed“.
- Now that the repository is installed, let’s proceed with the installation of the following addon.
Balandro Addon installation:
- Immediately after installing the repository, click Install from repository.
- Click on Balandro Repo >> Video add-ons.
- A list of one or more add-ons will now appear. When you find the addon, click on Balandro.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message, “Add-on installed“.
- Go back to Kodi’s main menu.
- Click Add-ons >> select Video Add-ons.
- We hope you understood our tutorial. We would be delighted if you share our page to make our work accessible to all.
If you’re having trouble following our installation tutorial, click the following options marked in bold (color) for each step and follow the screenshots.