- Addon – Plexus;
- Addon type – Program;
- Content – P2P Streams (AceStream and SopCast);
- Language – English;
- Release date – May 2018;
- Loading time – Fast;
- Repository name – Unknown;
- Provider name – tvaddons.
- Plexus addon allows you to watch P2P channels via Sopcast and Acestream. This add-on serves as a tool to open P2P streams through third-party addons.
If your country is blocking the access to the contents of this addon, a VPN service will be the only solution to your problem.
Plexus Kodi installation:
- Download the latest version of the addon – Plexus addon.
- Select Add-ons >> Add-on browser.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on C: (for windows) and select the zip file (program.plexus.zip).
- After installation, you will get a message stating that the Addon is enabled.
- Go back to Home screen.
- Select Add-ons.
- Select Program add-ons.
- Select Plexus. Then will begin the automatic installation of the modules. Wait until 100%. Enjoy it.
If by chance the installation from unknown sources is disabled, go to System >> System settings >> Add-ons >> click on Unknown sources (to enable) >> and finally select Yes.