- Addon name – PBS Live
- Sections – Short list of PBS Stations live. Requires a VPN service if you are outside US. Geo-blocked content.
- Repository – SlyGuy Repository;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version - 18+;
The Website owner is not responsible for the use of this addon. The Website owner is not responsible for the content found using this addon.It is for informational purposes only! Use at your own risk!
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps below.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
PBS Live Kodi installation:
- Click onSystem.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Type the following urlhttp://k.slyguy.xyz/ and selectOK. Right below click on“Enter a name for this media source.” typeslyguy and press OK.
- Go back toDo the main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- SelectInstall from zip file.
- Select slyguy >> repository.slyguy.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- ClickInstall from repository >> SlyGuy Repository.
- Then clickVideo add-ons >> PBS Live addon.
- SelectInstalland confirm withOK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.