This addon allows you to have free access to a huge selection of IPTV channels from various countries. The cCloud TV addon has several categories properly organized, as sport, movies, animation, documentaries, entertainment, music, channels 24/7, english, lifestyles, family, among many others. It is no coincidence that is considered one of the best addons for IPTV. The content of this addon are blocked in the UK.
Despite containing a wide variety of channels, some of them may not work, which is perfectly normal. I strongly recommend installing this add-on. In terms of loading time is perfect.
VPN Service (for some countries)
Before we start the tutorial, please, download the repository.
cCloud TV installation:
- Select Add-ons >> Add-on browser.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select repository.kodil-*.*.zip.
- After installation, you will get a message stating that the Repository is enabled.
- Select Install from repository.
- Select ..Kodil Repository.
- Select Video add-ons.
- cCloud TV.
- After installation, you will get a message stating that the Addon is enabled.
- Go back to Home screen.
- Select Videos.
- Select Video add-ons, and finally you will find the add-on.
If by chance the installation from unknown sources is disabled, go to System >> System settings >> Add-ons >> click on Unknown sources (to enable) >> and finally select Yes.