P2P Streams is the type of addon specially dedicated to sports in HD quality. I do not recommend installing this add-on for those who have a slow internet connection. If your internet connection is good, then I recommend installing the P2P Streams because it offers an exceptional image quality.
The P2P Streams addon is not working properly. As an alternative, I recommend installing Plexus.
- Streams live;
- Programming sporting events;
- Generalists channels;
- HD Quality;
- Among other;
Tutorial – How to Install
P2P Streams Addon Kodi XBMC
Follow these steps carefully.
1 – Select System >> File manager.
2 – Select Add source.
3 – Click on <None>.
Type the following url http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ and select Done. Click below on “Enter a name for this media source.” and type Fusion Repo. And to conclude, select OK.
4 – Go back to Home screen. Select System.
5 – Select Add-ons.
6 – Select Install from zip file >> Fusion Repo.
7 – Select kodi-repos.
8 – Select english.
9 – Select repository.xbmchub-*.*.*.zip.
10 – After installation, you will get a message in the bottom right corner stating that the Repository is Enabled. Then select Install from repository or Get Add-ons (Gotham/Helix).
11 – Select TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository >> Video add-ons.
12 – Select p2p-streams >> Install.
13 – After installation, you will get a message in the bottom right corner stating that the Add-on is Enabled. Go back to Home screen.
14 – Now select Videos >> Add-ons and finally you will find the add-on.
Next Step – How to configure P2P Streams
Now that your repository is installed and the P2P Streams enabled, you have to do some changes in the settings to make it work properly.
Follow the instructions with extreme attention!
- Place the arrow over the P2P Streams icon, click on the button C on your keyboard or press the right mouse button and select “Add-on settings“.
- In General, choose “Download modules on boot“. As shown in the picture, by clicking in this option will show a blue ball which means it is enabled.
- Then go to “Lists / Parsers” and select the option below “Run a python script“.
- In the address bar enter the following url “http://bit.ly/1TYrl42” and select Done. After validation will show up some popups on your screen and this process should take at least 20 seconds. It may also appear some error messages in the lower right corner, but don't worry because is part of the process.
- Once the process is complete, press OK. It is very important that you do this to avoid the risk of losing all changes made.
- Go back to Home screen
- Select Videos >> Add-ons.
- Select p2p-streams.
- Select Addon Website-parsers >> Yes.
- How you are using this addon for the first time, will appear a popup that will transfer some modules of AceStream and Sopcast. This process is normal and can take up to 20 seconds. Enjoy it.
When typing the link in the P2P Streams settings, automatically install all these websites. Only through this way you can access sports streams.
As you can see this is a complex installation process, but I can assure you it is worth the effort.
Acestream not Installed
For users who use a desktop or a laptop computer may have problems with the Acestream. If this happens to you, please, watch this video of a youtube user, that will definitely help you solve the problem. click here