New repository URL
Unlike other repositories that contain various types of video addons for installation, this one contains dozens of repositories properly categorized.
After installing Fusion Repo, you will notice that there are some folders, and within them are the repositories for installation.
After selecting “kodi-repos“, it contains some folders, such as the “english” folder, which contains some popular repositories, the “international” folder that has repositories from several countries and lastly a folder with some adult repositories. This tool is extremely useful especially for the newbies.
Fusion Repo installation:
- Select System >> File manager.
- Select Add source.
- Click on <None>.
- Type the following url http://fusion.tvaddons.co/ and select OK. Click below on “Enter a name for this media source.” type fusion repo and select OK. Click on OK.
- Go back to Home screen.
- Select Add-ons >> Add-on browser.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select fusion repo.
- Select kodi-repos.
- The following image shows 3 main folders that contains dozens of repositories for installation.
If by chance the installation from unknown sources is disabled, go to System >> System settings >> Add-ons >> click on Unknown sources (to enable) >> and finally select Yes.