- Addon – Eracknaphobia Repo;
- Content type – Several addons for installation (AMA Pro Racing; Beer Geeks; Crackle; FXNOW; Livestream; March Madness Live; MLB.TV; NBC Sports Live Extra; NHL TV; PS Vue; Simpsons World);
- Language – English;
- Release date – 2015;
- Loading time – Fast;
- Repository name – eracknaphobia's Repo;
- Provider name – eracknaphobia.
If your country is blocking the access to the contents of this addon, a VPN service will be the only solution to your problem.
Eracknaphobia Repo Kodi installation:
- Download the latest version of the repository – Eracknaphobia Repo.
- Select Add-ons >> Add-on browser.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on C: (for windows) and select the zip file (repository.eracknaphobia.zip).
- After installation, you will get a message stating that the Repository is enabled.
- Select Install from repository.
- Select eracknaphobia's Repo.
- Select Video add-ons.
- Now you just have to install one of the addons available in the repository.
If by chance the installation from unknown sources is disabled, go to System >> System settings >> Add-ons >> click on Unknown sources (to enable) >> and finally select Yes.