- Addon – Aussie Repo;
- Addon type – Video;
- Content – several Australian addons (7plus; 9Now; ABC iView; AFL Video; Bigpond Movies; SBS On Demand; etc…);
- Language – English;
- Release date – January 2018;
- Loading time – Fast;
- Repository name – Aussie Add-ons (development);
- Provider name – Aussie Add-ons;
If your country is blocking the access to the contents of this addon, a VPN service will be the only solution to your problem.
Aussie Repo Kodi installation:
- Select System.
- Select File manager.
- Select Add source.
- Click on <None>.
- Type the following url http://fusion.tvaddons.co/ and select OK. Click below on “Enter a name for this media source.” type fusion and select OK. Click on OK.
- Go back to Home screen.
- Select Add-ons >> Add-on browser.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select fusion.
- Select kodi-repos/.
- Select english/.
- Select repository.aussieaddons-devel.zip .
- After installation, you will get a message stating that the Repository is enabled.
- Select Install from repository.
- Select Aussie Add-ons (development).
- Select Video add-ons.
- Now you just have to install one of the addons available in the repository.
If by chance the installation from unknown sources is disabled, go to System >> System settings >> Add-ons >> click on Unknown sources (to enable) >> and finally select Yes.